The Company Digitalmj Ltd with registered office 7 Bell Yard London WC2A 2JR (UK)(UK) Company Number 15289529, (hereinafter "Digitalmj Ltd "), is the Data Controller of your personal data collected through the websites identified below ("Site") and will proceed with their treatment in compliance with current legislation and as set out below.
1) Categories of personal data
Among the data collected by browsing this website, independently or through third parties, there are: e-mail, telephone number, name, surname, city, gender, email, tel, cell, etc. and various types of Data Personal data can be entered voluntarily by the User, or collected during the use of this website. Digitalmj Ltd collects and processes the following data from those who access and visit the following websites: marnios.uk
1.1. Personal data collected automatically
- Navigation data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could allow - through processing and association with data held on our behalf also by companies responsible for processing - to identify users. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and/or abuses,
This category of data includes "Usage Data" as defined below. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
1.2. Personal data directly provided by you
- Personal data, contact details and other personal data provided by you when voluntarily completing forms on our website or on our websites (for example, to request subscription to the newsletter or to reply to one of our advertisements work, contact requests);
- Any contacts with Digitalmj Ltd through the Customer Service available in the "CONTACTS" section of our website, or the optional and spontaneous sending of messages, electronic or traditional mail to the Digitalmj Ltd addresses indicated on the Website, involve the subsequent acquisition of the address, including e-mail, of the sender or the relative telephone number, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the relative communications.
- Data sent to Digitalmj Ltd , for any personnel searches for the owner company or aimed at searches for third-party companies by sending CVs.
2) Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected and processed electronically, also with the aid of electronic and information means, according to the principles of necessity, lawfulness, correctness, proportionality and transparency for the purposes and according to the conditions of lawfulness (so-called legal bases) of indicated below:
to. Allow you to browse our site and allow you to use the services offered therein also at your request
1. to respond to your request, to provide you with assistance when requested by you through our Customer Service available in the “Digitalmj Ltd ” section of our website, or by e-mail or by telephone;
2. for completing the Contact form. The User, by filling in the Contact form with his own Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, estimates, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form itself;
3. for personnel research and selection purposes directly managed by the Data Controller or for third-party companies with which there is a co-ownership relationship or companies appointed as external data processors, if you forward your CV, upon request or spontaneously to our dedicated candidates website marnios.uk.
To contact the User through the Mailing List or Newsletter services. By registering with the mailing list or newsletter or activating an account, the User's e-mail address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which messages, via sms or e-mail, containing information mainly of a commercial nature may be sent. and promotional information relating to the products and services provided by Digitalmj Ltd . To send you advertising and promotional material by post and by telephone or electronic communications, such as e-mail, sms and mms and other digital channels authorized by you. The legal basis of this treatment is your consent (collected when completing the form) which can be revoked at any time.
c. Protection of rights and compliance with the conditions of use of the Site and verification of compliance with the provisions dictated by sector legislation
To ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties and to manage any conduct in violation of the provisions of the sector legislation as well as protect our rights in court or in the preparatory stages for the eventual establishment of the judgment, being able then, upon request of the public authority, disclose the Personal Data. The legal basis of this treatment is the need to pursue our legitimate interests (protection of our rights in court and verification of compliance with the legal provisions dictated by sector legislation).
d. Fulfillment of legal obligations
To comply with obligations imposed by laws or regulations or by orders from the competent authorities. The legal basis of this treatment is the need to fulfill a legal obligation.
And. Protection of rights in the event of disputes
In the event that it is necessary to defend ourselves or take action, or even make claims against you or third parties, we may keep the personal data that we deem reasonably necessary to process for these purposes and for the time in which such claim can be pursued. The legal basis for this processing is the need to pursue our legitimate interests (protection of our rights in the event of disputes).
3) Nature of the provision of personal data
The provision of personal data, by clicking with a special "FLEG" on the website or, in the boxes at the base of the modules or forms available on ours. The right to provide data is free. By not authorizing the processing, it will not be possible to provide the services requested or to send communications, including any participation in selective processes (for example, when requesting to subscribe to the newsletter, sending messages or other communications or for forwarding a CV) and the missing, incomplete or untruthful communication will make it impossible to provide the requested service.
4) Recipients of personal data
For the purpose of pursuing the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be processed by authorized personnel of Digitalmj Ltd , such as for example authorized personnel of the Marketing Department, Human Resources Department and Information Systems Department, as well as by authorized personnel of companies that operate, for on our behalf, as Data Processors or joint data controllers. Where strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above, your personal data may also be communicated to independent third parties who are data controllers, such as the competent authorities (for example, in the event of a theft report or dispute management or tax and tax).
5) Period and place of storage of personal data
Digitalmj Ltd processes your personal data at the registered office of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization except in the cases and with the guarantees provided by the articles 15, 45 and 46 of the Regulation. Digitalmj Ltd , or on its behalf the company appointed as Data Processor, keeps your personal data for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above, in compliance with the civil and fiscal conservation obligations and the limits established by law, and, in any case, up to the express withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data which can be done at any time by simply writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or other methods activated for this purpose. In any case, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent before the withdrawal. The data have in relation to their purpose for which differentiated retention periods are processed. In particular, for the data processed of an administrative/accounting nature, they may be kept for the next 5 years from their acquisition, to deal with any assessment and/or dispute of a fiscal nature. For data collected for commercial or marketing purposes, storage times are commensurate with actual needs,
In the case of treatments for purposes d, the CVs will be entered and will be subject to treatment for a period not exceeding 3 years from the date of insertion in the company database object of the indicated treatments or until the request of the interested party for any request for cancellation.
6) Your rights
As interested, pursuant to articles 7 and from 15 to 22 of the "Regulations", you have the right to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data, access their content and obtain a copy (Article 15 right of access);
- update, modify and/or correct your personal data (art. 16 right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of data processing in the cases provided for by the "Regulations", including cases in which the data have been processed in violation of the law or if conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or otherwise processed (articles 17-18 right to cancellation and right to limitation);
- withdraw the consent, where given, at any time and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation (art. 7 right to withdraw consent);
- within the limits of the provisions of the "Regulations", receive a copy of the data supplied by you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller if technically feasible (art. 20 right to data portability);
You also have the right to oppose the processing of your data at any time (art. 21 right of opposition). You can exercise your rights at any time by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Digitalmj Ltd with registered office 7 Bell Yard London WC2A 2JR (UK)(UK), (approx. Privacy Digital mrj Ltd ).
We also remind you that for the simple updating of your personal data, you can also call (+44)07441428045 at any time or write for any question or clarification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority at any time in the event of a violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data. For more information, consult the website of the Privacy Guarantor at www.garanteprivacy.it
7) Contact details of the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Digitalmj Ltd with registered office at 7 Bell Yard London WC2A 2JR (UK)(UK) Email: email@example.com, tel. (+44)07441428045, who can be contacted at the email address indicated, or by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the aforementioned address, (approx. Privacy Manager Digitalmj Ltd ).
The Data Controller has appointed pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR, the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information may be updated over time, and in this case we will inform you by publishing the most recently updated version on the Website.
Last updated: 08/28/2023
Top of form
quested during the purchase) have no right of withdrawal.